True Football Manager

True Football Manager


FM 2013 Miscellaneous 2 + 3

Posted: 17 Oct 2012 09:11 AM PDT

Two more videos about miscellaneous FM 2013 features published by SI Games. They numbered as #2 and #3 following the previous one. Miscellaneous features #2 Here I liked improved statistics and team reports mostly. Miscellaneous features #3 - last video! Yes. It turned out that this one is the last. It's unique because of all tournament and team licenses shown in the second part of the


7 impressive facts about Nottingham Forest

Posted: 15 Oct 2012 10:07 PM PDT

Soon I will start managing Nottingham Forest. Currently I am preparing myself for that reading club history and player profiles. I find it exciting because it boosts my Forest spirit and helps to understand situation in which I am about to head the club. During this captivating process I found the most interesting Forest facts to share with you. 1. Former winners, modern losers. It is


Forest story. Targets and restrictions

Posted: 13 Oct 2012 10:19 AM PDT

Hi guys! We're in 6 days till FM 2013 beta release. I will start Nottingham Forest story on that day as you probably expect. I hope it will be a long and exciting game for me transformed into an entertaining story for you. I do believe it's going to be the best one of all I had before. Story Targets Ambitious targets should certainly be set in my case. Though I don't want to become a


My FM 2013 club is...(drum roll)...

Posted: 11 Oct 2012 02:40 AM PDT

Nottingham Forest. Dear friends, you had been voting for Nottingham Forest so intensively that I decided to stop the poll earlier. I felt there's no competition between Forest and other clubs anymore. Frankly speaking I am surprized because I expected to see a real battle in this poll taking 12 clubs. Suddenly Forest started leading from the very beginning... I want to thank everyone who


Impressed by GUI improvements in Football Manager 2013

Posted: 10 Oct 2012 10:33 AM PDT

Hello dear readers, Today we have the first video from Miles dedicated to FM 2013 GUI enhancements. I should confess I am really impressed. Taking into consideration all previous FM 2013 videos together with the latter, I can claim UI improvements are the best of all. I saw a lot of smart ideas and more usability being an experienced software engineer. How do you think? Are you impressed


0 Response to "True Football Manager"

Post a Comment

Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Car Blog Animals Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus News Noticias da TV Artesanato Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Education Autos Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Internet Car Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Variedade Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Car net Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos Matilde futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos cronicasdoimaginario downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario arrozinhoii sonasol