The True Football Manager

The True Football Manager


FM 2012 poll. First round

Posted: 15 Aug 2011 09:48 PM PDT

Vote for my Football Manager 2012 team

Yesterday's Football Manager 2012 announcement became suddenly synchronized with my intention to start voting regarding a club that I will manage in FM 2012. 

Don't want to start a low league team management this time because in spite of its fascination I have no time to play 20 seasons. You know my Boston United managed to move up through all English leagues after 7 seasons. Now it's the 9th season when I am trying to rebuilt squad to make a team more competitive and able to start fighting for European places in the table. I feel I will not have time to win the Premier League title…

So therefore I decided to bound amount of my future possible teams by 3 English leagues:

- Premier League

- Championship

- League 1

Poll rules

- There will be 2 rounds of voting.

- Each round will last 2 weeks.

- In the first round you will select a starting league for me.

- In the second round you will decide what team I will manage in Football Manager 2012.

- You need to be logged in your Google account to participate in the 1st poll round.

- Each poll variant is decorated with a link you can click to see some additional information about consequences of its win.

- Poll is available on the sidebar of my both blogs: this one and FM Crowd blog.

So let's get the voting started!!!


0 Response to "The True Football Manager"

Post a Comment

Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Car Blog Animals Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus News Noticias da TV Artesanato Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Education Autos Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Internet Car Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Variedade Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Car net Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos Matilde futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos cronicasdoimaginario downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario arrozinhoii sonasol